View Single Post
Old December 10, 2012, 11:50 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib and Anamul

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
What? you're not making sense!! , of course we can only play 11 players, and the players on the field today WERE NOT OUR BEST T20 ELEVEN, thats just a fact, Badree is one of the best t20 bowlers in the world for a start, while Bravo is a top star in the IPL, Rampaul is also our main pacer in the t20s, not Roach, furthermore there was no time in the game that Bangladesh were in a good position to win the game, so yes, i'd say we DID dominate the game actually!! .
So who do you suggest these 4 players should've replaced in your team? Actually the scorecard says one thing unless you don't know what dominating means. The fact is you struggled against minnows and should be ashamed of yourself. You have Zimbabwe coming up so don't embarrass yourself against them as well otherwise you can forget about your goals your team has set in the longer formats. Your're just making excuses and must say they're pathetic i.e. Rampaul for Roach both are in fact good bowlers. I think you were the same person that said had Roach been playing in the test matches, Bangladesh would've got thrashed or something or some West Indian fan said that I remember. Next time beat minnows properly and comfortably in all games.