View Single Post
Old February 16, 2012, 03:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Meanwhile, dad Ziona says that despite his advancing years, his marrying days are not over.
He explains: "To expand my sect, I am willing to go even to the US to marry."
Great....hhahhahaha....polygamy not allowed in here Ziona dada, even if you swing by Utah!! A lot of us would have already tried otherwise....hehehehehe!!

But if I invite 'Mr. Ziona and Family' to my doughter's wedding, Bangali style, I will have to serve them a seperate whole batch just for Ziona family + they will take 12 buses to get there....boshte dimu kothai...floor-e chaati-Madoor bichabo- Brahmanbaira style-e maybe....there won't be any foood left for the rest of the guests!!!

Quote:
Ziona likes to keep his younger wives nearest to him on the same floor as his bedroom — while his older wives sleep on the first floor of the house.
During the day he likes to have seven or eight wives with him all the time to wait on him hand and foot.
...uhhuuhh how did I already know this...hehehehehe....Beta ki boodmais dekhchen....hehehe

Quote:
Rinkimi, 35, married to Ziona for 11 years, says: "We stay around him as he is the most important person in the house. Serving him is like serving God. He's the most handsome person in this village.
Rinkimi bhabi's eye sight must be blind...ai hai hai....

Quote:
Ziona believed he would never marry, saying: "My father had seven wives and looking after them was a difficult task.
"When I saw him surrounded by women all the time it put me off. But my wish was not God's wish."
...uuuhhuuhh I will never marry...ei shob chapabazi bohu shunechi choto belai....ami kokhono bie korbo naa...then as soon as 18, abba I want to marry!!! Beta Fotkabaaz!

Quote:
Now he shares his time between all 39 wives — having acquired his latest one as recently as last year.
He has the luxury of his own bedroom in the house — to which the wives are summoned in turn.
Dada ki je bolechen.... suney kintoo amar kanna pacchey!