View Single Post
Old January 10, 2014, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
there are no heroes that will save us from this mess. If there were, we would see them by now. For me the best bet is to put our faith and support in this current government even if it means the opposition will be wiped out. The opposition chose a violent route and as a result the economy is collapsing with the onslaught of blockades while innocent people are being petrol bombed. We need to overcome this situation first and foremost and if that means the use of force then so be it. AL's corruption and dictatorial tendencies are hard to digest but it is not as if BNP would do any better if they come into power. We need an end game.
If we support this new govt. led by BAL, BAL will think they are untouchable and will do whatever they want, like what they are doing for the past few months.

You are right though on BNP.

So, what is the solution?

>>> Make a "National Front" which will govern the govt. The govt. will form as per mass support, i.e., say BAL has 35%, BNP 30%, BJP 7%; thus, seat will be as below:

BAL = 70
BNP = 60
BJP = 14

Now, the question might be asked, what about Jamat?

I do not have any problem with Jamat as a political party if they sack all the "Rajakars" who were involved with killing and rape from their party and reform their party with new constitution.

The govt. will have representation from different sector, for example, representative from University, News Media, Lawmakers, Business sector, Army etc.

This govt. will govern the country for one year. They will reform the Election Commission, Anti Corruption Commission; Amend the constitution to make sure Justice Department is fee of political influences, making the media free of control etc.

Also, amend the constitution to making sure no one can be selected as party chairman/head for more than 12 years or so. and can be head of state/govt. for 3 terms.

And, this govt. will finish the trial of war-criminals, all political killings from post '71 to date as well.

***I love ATMR's BC is where dreams come true!