Thread: FC Barcelona
View Single Post
Old May 23, 2012, 05:22 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Looks like the GP idiot who designed the baby vomit motif for BD/DG kits is now working for Nike! The Sci-Fi type regular kit is somewhat tolerable. I think the other GP idiot who designed the "look Ma, I peed my pants" motif is more focused on the sweat drenched look after landing the job with Nike.

Anyway, Pep's departure while sad, doesn't signal the end of our dominance as the best team in the world. We have home grown depth like no other, and always pick up outsiders who must fit into our ball possession system. Rather than be a team of mercs like Real Madrid with their Fascist/Nazi/Warcriminal affiliations creating widely varied systems with inconsistent results. Coaching is more of a factor for them than it will ever be for us.

Quote:
Catalunya triomfant, Catalonia triumphant, tornarà a ser rica i plena.
Endarrera aquesta gent, tan ufana i tan superba.
Bon cop de falç!
Bon cop de falç, defensors de la terra!
Bon cop de falç!
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)