View Single Post
Old November 23, 2012, 12:48 PM
Ex Bangladesh National Bowling Coach
Dhaka Gladiators Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
Cheers Ian, talking of "bowlers", one of our main issues with our attack is Sammy is taking up one spot, thats why many WI fans feel we have not been able to put out our best attack for the last few years, but when he's gone i think we'll see a very decent attack take shape, in this series we're missing Kemar Roach who has been a sensation for us this year, as a bowling coach what do you make of him? does he have the potential to be at Steyn, Anderson or Khan's level? in the region we've got plenty of young pacers coming through, a chap named Delorn Johnson who got a 6fer against India-A (which included Pujara btw) recently has been making waves, also Sheldon Cotterrell who had a wonderful tour to Bangladesh last month with our accademy and of course Shannon Gabriel who done well on his test debut vs England this year.
I love Roach... and I feel if he is handled correctly and given the right help, could be terrific. Same goes for Best.