View Single Post
Old September 27, 2005, 02:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by aosaif
Quote:
Originally posted by whiteguy
relax, aosaif, I was just making fun. I thought you were making fun. But I guess you were serious. But you are right, brainwashing is not nice. How about Enlightening? replace the word with enlightening? ........... ok ok. I just got you more mad. I'm kidding....
I was just trying to be helpful dude, with a bit of comedy, so take a chill pill, as one of our members here likes to say....
No offence taken. I have taken the chill pill as per your prescription. Yeh, I guess I was kinda serious, coz....well.....its a thread that requires some degree of thought.

In case I offended you, I'd just like to say that you're "articles" are often quite enlightening, though I hardly ever get to finish them!
Admittedly, I can sometimes get offended, without even realizing why. However, not this time. It's all good. Maybe before I attempt to use comedy I should consider the surroundings. Point taken.
Also, thank you for the compliments. I'm glad we all get some of each others points. That's what diversity is all about. It's not easier, but it's more interesting and we get more out of it...I think anyway.

cheers brother.