View Single Post
Old February 3, 2010, 12:08 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose
Default Shahadat Hossain Rajib : its time for u too step and spearhead the bangladesh attack

i am not hopeful about Mashrafe anymore. looks like the injuries are getting control of him and i am worried whether he will regain his form and fitness again.

so now its time for shahadat hossain to step up. aged 23-24 with 25 tests and 43 ODI's and being with the national team for about for about 5 years he is now the most experienced BD bowler. also he is not as injury prone as mashrafe.

time and time we have seen shahadat troubling the batsmen all around the world. srilankan batsmen jayawardena and sangakarra feared about his grunting. we have seen him troubling indian batsmen too this series.

though mainly labeled the test bowler, because of his expensive bowling in ODI's i think its now time for him to step up. i think he should understand his responsibilities and try to produce performance like the hatrick against zimbabwe.

so good luck shahadat. i hope with the likes of nazmul, shafiul and rubel around him, BD can hope for good in future