View Single Post
Old December 7, 2011, 11:28 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
This is really 1 hell of a class we're getting. I believe that this is 1 positive that's coming out of our cricket. Our next generations are turning in to better players. First we had the Ash, Aftab, and Alok era but those 3 were all talent but no consistency. Then we had the generation of Tamim, Mushy, and Shakib who are leaders now in the team and have done well for the most part in international cricket. This class is by far the best in my opinion though.

We already have Nasir who has done exceptionally well already in the national tea.We got Anamul, Asif, and Mominul who are the gems in this class. I believe Tasamul is a guy who is really under the radar. He's been a fairly consistent batsman whatever level he's played. Also it seems that he's not afraid at occupying the crease and taking his time which is good to see. Shabbir is another guy that could be a great player. His technique seems to be really good and is a clean striker of the ball. Alauddin is a very promising pace allrounder. Shaker is a very tall left armer with a Vettori type action. Nur Hossain of course is a very promising legspinner. Rabbi is also a guy that's a very good pacer.

Overall we got a lot of variations which is great to see. Let's see how all these guys turn out and let's hope they turn out to be class players.
we have mahmudul hasan to, his early results weren't as impressive as his age group counter parts but recently he's been taking quite a few wickets and making a few runs.

which class would you put rubel in? don't think he played u19s....but he's only 21 and no doubt he's one of the best pacers BD has produced, possibly even 2nd only to mash.