View Single Post
Old March 1, 2011, 03:24 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspnBhai
all our current coaches see us as minnow ... its a complete waste, we will never go anywhere with them.

i'd say, as of now just reject the foreign coaches, bring some local arogants with winning mentality.
sack the brainless selectors, bring some ex-cricketrs with brain who never played cricket for BD national team (i mean, those who we see as so called experts often on tv).
perhaps Rafiq could be a good spinner coach.

we have a culture of playing as hard hitting batsman, its no use trying to make them some sort of middle order sensible batsman.
JS ruined batsman like Ashraful, Aftab, Naeem through this experiment.
you guys often talk about how huge contribution there is from JS to Tamim and Sakib,
well, these are the only two players he let play their natural game, thats why!

we are not learning kind, so we should let the players play the way they wanna play.
for the sensible middle order, we should find the players who have natural instict for it, like Rakibul and Ryad or Imrul.

only the local coaches with winning mentality is our future
otherwise i see ireland, netherland, afghanistan will topple us sooner than we think.
Who are those local arrogants with winning mentality? We did not have foreign coach forever. Care to show how our performance went down since we started getting high profile foreign coaches? I'd ask to begin with Dav Whatmore since he is the first world class real coach with experience we had.

Why playing for national team is a bad thing when becoming selectors?

None of your logic is making any sense.