View Single Post
Old June 2, 2017, 06:55 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

I was there to see the game against England, and from there, Bangladesh have actually done really well. Even a score of 330 wouldn't have been enough against them, so it was a great effort from them. Definitely missed a 5th bowler, but again, I don't think it would've made a difference – pitch was just too good for batting, and England showed their class.

Against Australia, however, I think Bangladesh stands a great chance of winning. That experience against probably the best team in the tournament (England) will serve them well. Don't forget, England had the crowd support. Definitely will drop a batsman, so we can bring in Mehedi, and if we do bat first again, we must make sure we post a score of over 320, and I believe that is possible. Australia's middle order is not as strong as England's, and they rely heavily on the top order to score the bulk of the runs. I will again be there to see the game, and that's the game I am looking forward the most because playing Australia is rare these days for Bangladesh – the last ODI was actually back in 11.

This will be my XI against Australia – Tamim, Sarker, Mushfiqur, Mahmudullah, Shakib, Shabbir, Mahmudullah, Mehedi, Mashrafe, Rubel & Fizz.