View Single Post
Old June 24, 2012, 10:18 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Zimbros thoroughly deserved to win this. We've seen them improve every year and always try their best to execute a gameplan despite whatever limitation they may have. Masakadza, Taylor and Taibu are class players and even Sibanda would walk into the Bangladesh team alongside some of their fast bowlers bowling good line and length for the shorter versions.

Harare isn't the Jitumre it was and we better get used to it.
Taylor is pure CLASS...I'd rate him up there with Tamim and Shakib...in fact I'm rooting for him to surpass Andy Flower as ZIM's best ever bat by the time he retires. Taibu is too streaky to classify as a "class player"; he's like Ashraful 2007 version. Masakadza is too much of a minnow basher to rate him any higher than a guy like SN or Junaid. Jarvis is good, but still raw in my opinion. Vitori was phenomenal against us, but ridiculous against everyone else...I suspect even our boys will pound him next time they see him. Price is also class, but getting too old now. Cremer has a lot of potential, and I think he can be a superb spinner in all formats. Sibanda is also pretty decent, and I think he is the most "Bangladeshi" of their bats in that he hasn't yet met the potential of his talent. I think Craig Ervine will also come good, and perhaps Malcolm Waller too. I also liked the little I saw of Regis Chakabva. But I don't really rate Hammy, Taibu, or Chigumbura very highly at all.

#OneTeam1Dream