View Single Post
Old June 26, 2006, 02:04 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejaj
What a crap!.. Only an Aussie can enjoy such article. There is a limit of whining.. and the above article crosses that limit. Pathetic!!
mate.. dont get so an*l.. no one asked you to laugh with the joke..
take a chill pill...

to understand .. u also hv to understand the aussie culture..which i guess u dont hv clues worth two cents... and pls dont tell me u do..by braggin about ur brash with few drunken aussie tourist down in Hamburg...

so what ?? just becuase the up-tight Germans didnt make a fuss bout their team doesnt mean the whole world would hv to shut their mouth as well...

may be u can come here at down under and learn how to appreaciate and enjoy life... exchange some sunny beautiful weather instead of almost-yr-long-blistering-snowy-cold-winter of Bavaria.. no wonder u sound so constipated...

why so fuss bout the soccer? cuz..if u dont know..which i assume u dont...
soccer is not one of the top ranking sports in the australian sporting calendar..but still they made it to its greatest show and doing reasonably good to send the whole nation into soccer frenzy... that reason is worth celebrating for, and to be cherished... and to be made some noisy-fuss.. when they are robbed and made to loose the game delibarately...
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]

Last edited by Rabz; June 27, 2006 at 01:38 AM..