View Single Post
Old May 22, 2012, 10:22 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Well it's not like I don't want to see these guys again but I feel there are better options out there and hence some of these guys days should be numbered. The only guys I didn't pick were Imrul, Junaid, Jahurul, Razzak, and Naeem.

The reason Imrul and Junaid should stay on is because our top order batting is still weak and we can't really rule out them just yet although they've had many chances already to prove themselves. I want Anamul to be tried out in the opener's spot or the #3 and I think Jahurul needs more chances.

Razzak stays on as he had a very good Asia Cup and is 1 of our better bowlers for ODIs Don't forget he's played a key role in many of our wins against the big teams. Also I believe Naeem is still an option for Tests but even then it'll be tough for him since there is Mominul and Shuvagata who are better prospects.

As for the rest, I hate to say it but I just think that they should be history. As I said before, there are better options out there and we should look past these players and give chances to the other youngsters.