View Single Post
Old October 25, 2009, 10:48 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

there are so many names in the board but most lack of consistency or high level success or showed promise as a match winner. in my opinion, these names are really promising.

(apart from shamsur, shohrawardi shuvo, marshall ayub, mithun ali)-------allready under radar and they are already big name in the A team or domestic

i think most promising in near future

1. Emon Ahmed--- never heard his name before DPL, but he sidelined shahzada, sajedul islam in the mohamedan line up and got success, he seems promising.

2. Nasir hossain-----if u check his under 19 stats or a team performances, he is very consistent and has match winning capacity

3. Anamul hauque-------- very promising, he is super consistent in under 19 level, he was man of the series in england tour, last testagainst england--- he was man of the match and also last ODI against england, he is highest run maker, he stumped 4 and 1 catch,seems like he will make MOM award his own property like shakib in near future.

4. Mahmudul hasan---promising all rounder, didnt show anything extra ordinary yet

5.Subhashis Roy--tall pacer and bowling well

6.Mominul hauque----under 19 player and besides anamul hauque, he is performing. though in the team there is few well known face like amit majumder and saikat ali--but if u follow their score, him and anamul hauque are carrying the whole game in most matches

7. Rony talukder---i think he is playing superbly since last year and he is definitely a future national candidate. most noticeable is his consistency.