Mushy
Shakib
Riyad
Miraz
Taijul
Shahid
Fizz

Extras: Soumya, Roy, Al Amin, Nasir

Our next series is against Sri Lanka so thats what my squad is based on. Keeping Mosaddek out because his return is unpredictable at this point.. Him returning would mean he takes Riyads spot and Riyad goes to the bench dropping Nasir. No place for Imrul, Shabbir. Only giving Soumya an outside chance cause he did score some runs in patches. Want Nafees in the side and I think he can be valuable against spin. Liton opened after keeping for 147 overs so I am confident he can do it. If anything, Mushy can keep one innings to take pressure off. He brings a righty lefty combo. For bowling Shahid is a must.. can bowl consistent line and length and keep it tight which is what we need from a seamer. Al Amin on any given day is a better seamer then Shafiul and Rubel is tests and Taskin still has a long way to go before he can be a regular. In home conditions, he will be a run machine
I don't agree with everything you said but I respect your opinion, you gave sound reasoning for your team. I think you are right about liton though, I was hesitant about him opening and keeping but then I did a little research and found out he did that in most of if his FC matches (either opening or batting first drop), so he's done it consistently, test level is a level above but if he's fit enough he can do it, he's showed that in this test match.