View Single Post
Old December 7, 2012, 02:03 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: SHAKIB AL HASAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Nobody was a perfect captain so far.

Nicely summarized..... But as NW points out, I think we are heading towards that balance in the team, it could be the right time to bring back Shakib as the captain....

It wasn't Shakib's fault entirely, it was the coach who made others second class team members in public and media/fans were doing so much Shakib bondona, instead of the team, that it was very easy for a young guy to get misguided. I think he has got his lessons and we have a changed environment in the team. It's time that Shakib gets the captaincy back to take the team ahead.

But please don't make TI the vice captain.
I don't think after the way shakib was sacked and not giving any chance to say anything for self defence and media make him villen he will never agree to take captaincy again.
See dhoni,vettori even they get beaten 5-0,4-0.
Board keep confidence in them.

what was his fault he did not wanted to take a crap,loser,ash in odi team who's avr. was 12 in 1year.

I still remember how many member of bc celebrate the fact shakib gets a lesson of lifetime,he was
jealous of crapy ,loser of ash blah blah.
Now you people want him back.

I don't want shakib to take captaincy again.
Because people love to search his fault than anyone.

Before shakib who lost captaincy of bd lost in sea and out of team be it ash,bashar,sujon,pilot,durjoy.

But shakib comes back strongly.
The way he treated by bcb was very painful for him.
He should given chance for saying something for self defence by bcb.

Even after if bcb thought there need for captaincy change they should ask shakib to resgine.

Shakib was not greedy for captaincy,it was bcb who fourcefully gave it to him.
Nither shakib needed captaincy to remain in limelight his bat and ball is enough.

Shakib has self repect and dignity i belive.
So i think he will reject captaincy offer in future.

So i think bd has no option apert from mushfiqur rahim in near future.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition