View Single Post
Old November 15, 2012, 01:35 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
You mean the same Bishoo who took a 5fer in the second test the last time we toured Bang and won us the series? Narine's figures were clearly damaged by the early Tamim assult, since then he's clearly kept things tight, i wouldn't get too cocky if i were you because Bishoo struggled in the first test last year aswell,
I mean the Bishoo who dropped 2 balls short every over and then got a bunch of lower order wickets to "win" the game, and then couldn't make the side for this tour. Thats the Bishoo I'm talking about.

Quote:
Erm Roach and Best are NOTHING alike at all!! , Roach has much more control and can move it away from both left and right handers, also we played on an absolute roach in england in the second test and he was troubling the batsmen all day, so i doubt he would have struggled here,
Lets just say the Roach that was here a year ago had neither control nor movement and it wasn't the pitch because Edwards took the fastest 5-fer in taht same match. And teh same Roach couldn't win matches against Bangladesh in 2009 on home wickets.

#OneTeam1Dream