View Single Post
Old April 8, 2012, 10:39 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I've noticed there are 3 types of people taking part in this issue.

1) Sour-Grappers: People that are saying I don't give a rat's *** about ipl because shakib is not getting picked, ipl blows.

2) Whiners: People that are upset about the whole thing because they are true fans of Shakib. Obviously it's not about ipl, its about Shakib and kkr's mistreatment/blindness/stupidity or w/e you want to call it. They are complaining because they want to see him play. He deserves to play.

3) Real Schmucks: People that are bitching about other people's "whining." Saying things like, "it's ipl. Shak has nothing to prove. Blah blah." We get it! And you just expect us to be OK with it? No. Because it's not ****ing OK. OK? Do you get that? They can't just overlook our players because they play for Bangladesh. Those days are gone. It's our effing time. We have players that are good enough to compete along side the bests. It's about our pride. If you don't have the courage, the energy or slight interest to whine then you shouldn't even come here. This is a freaking fan site. And people can do whatever they want with their personal twitter / Facebook.

And you call yourselves fans. I pity you.

Good day / night to you posers.