View Single Post
Old May 30, 2015, 01:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Honestly, they are the better team. It doesnt matter how much patriotic you want to be, realistically, their batting, bowling and some fielders are superb. Their bench is deep. Look at us, we cant even put some pacers in with 2 injuries. Suddenly, the there is no Razzaque, Sunny, Shohag and we are now betting on Taijul or someone to bowl out the batting behemoth of Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Dhoni.. Their pacers constantly bowlers 130-140 kph with ease and without much celebration!! However, there is always something called Home team advantage and an x-factor. A Shoumya Sharkar, Shabbir, Nasir or Mushfique can slog sweep the team home..In the past, we lost matches because we didnt keep our cool or lost it due to over-excitement. I would say, if we can get the first match, we can create a momentum but it will come down to experience, Shaikb-nama and some spark of brilliance from both sides... I dont see Bangladesh getting a Bangla-Wash this time, nor do I see India clinically closing the match in Fatullah. The crusade awaits!!!