View Single Post
Old December 17, 2013, 12:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

It was an icing. So, Phaneuf couldn't jump on the ice, as he watched Sid hop off to the ice. Tight games always have a play or two like that which ends up as the difference. Phaneuf always play him well. He has always played him well. I say after Chara, Phanuef and Subban are the two guys who shuts him down pretty well.

For Pens a major worry is Dupuis. He played out of his skins for peanuts for three years. Now, he got paid this off season, which was a bad deal to give out for a 34 yr old glorified third liner, and now we are kinda stuck. He doesn't hustle as much. He looks slower. Can't make crisp passes ( minus the one last night ) . Bennet already bumped him from the 1st line until he too got hurt. He will be a great third liner, but making $3.75mil. I didn't like the deal but I guess he earned his dues, but he is not playing like a first liner though he is being paid handsomely. Lets see if he can turn it around.

I think Duchene plays with Crosby. Love watching him play. Letang shouldn't make it. He is horrible defensively, but is a sexy pick. I have really low opinion of Bowmeester. He is the anti -Phaneuf to Sid. He has burned him so many times one on one ( you tube dekho..the you will understand ) that I have a very negative opinion about him. I am wrong perhaps. Is Yandle Canadian? He is really good.