Thread: Now This SUCKS
View Single Post
Old July 15, 2004, 01:19 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

cricketfan;

I would like to emulate chinaman. Please stick to cricket. Your posting was a pure threat. I am just stating the fact; with all the hype Indian team or the fans bring does not translate to reality for the team. When superstars like Tendulkar, who poise to be the best in the world and accept themselves as 2nd best, Indian cricket team really does not look that good. Indian fans just don't seem to accept that fact and keep coming up with the " 'n'th best state of being" comments. Frankly speaking, you should demand more from your cricketer for the money they get paid.

Out in the field (i.e. cricket) we will rub and want to rub you or any team whatever way we can and want to for the pure fact that it is a game and we want to take the advantage. You should not take it personally.

Once again, there is no bashing going on. We (BD fans) are supporting a team that is under-performing at the moment and we know that. Fortunately, the frustration for us will soon be over. On the other hand, Indian fans have been supporting a team for generations that has always under-performed despite having the "best" players in the world. I can understand the frustration. But when you brag about with that kind of record, you are bound get some rotten eggs thrown at it. So live with it and be sporting, please!