View Single Post
Old March 18, 2012, 01:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by senman
I don't think why we (INDIANS) are celebrating this win as it only confirms the fact we can't bowl for saving our lives, as usual the win will cast a shadow on the real problem (Bowling) and BCCI will wash it off.

What can we do to get bowlers like Australia, SA, England or Pakistan seems to be producing?. Why can't the BCCI for all the money it has, never develops anything of the sorts ECB doing at its school level?. At the current rate we will be the same batting team in 2019 WC chasing 500 run totals. Really ashamed of our bowlers.
Don't you guys have the MRF pace academy? I thought that would yield more results. I understand your frustration though because for a big team like India, you guys should have much better fast bowlers. I believe that you guys need to get rid of the loser trundlers like Vinay Kumar, Irfan Pathan, and Ashok Dinda and put in real pacers Varun Aaron and Umesh Yadav. Can't understand why your selectors dropped Umesh Yadav who performed so well in Australia. Doesn't matter if he's expensive. At least he's got serious pace which the other 3 trundlers can't say.