View Single Post
Old September 6, 2007, 09:05 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainab
Very good analysis and great reading. I just saw on TV the match between Canada and Bangladesh in ICC World Cup in 2003, and could not believe my eyes that Bangladesh was so badly beaten by a team like Canada.
Also, the way they were beaten by Ireland in 2007, they should have really won that game after beating India and south Africa. Bangladesh seem to underestimate weaker teams than themselves and get beaten. They were nearly beaten by Uganda, if it was not for Mash's effort.
Hopefully Ashraful can learn from this experience, also I hope he does not get run out again, this is something new, I havent seen any run outs for him. He tends to be very reckless.
Hello Zainab,
You are not doing a favor by watching matches that depresses BD people. Watch the match at Cardiff, or against Ind, SA at WI. Relive the good moments, be happy and smile. That smile is a charity. Ramadan is coming.

Good analysis Sohel Bhai. We lost the tournament when we lost to Pakistan. the boys were down. So the below par performance. A letdown but the bottom line is we won, the openers are getting some runs. All good signs. WI'er kopaley kharapi asey.