View Single Post
Old January 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me
Default Bangladesh Aint Serious

bangladesh cricket team are nothing but money hungry idiots,they play for the money and not for the country. look at them they dont take the cricket seriously they show no heart,they hardly win matches i mean come on,its imbarrassing to watch'em play. i mean i ask myself 1 question? why is bangladesh crap at everything? they got a chance to improve our image in the world with cricket, and what do they do? they lose every single match , and the matches that they do win is by fluke or against weaker teams. plz dont get me wrong am a hardcore bangali cricket fan i stay up early mornings to watch bd matches but as usual they lose, so what am i supposed to think? have you seen the way they bat? even my 5 year old nephew can bat better than them.. it's disgraceful.. to me it's simple bangladesh cricket teams got no heart, no passion.. they should sack habibul bashar, he might be a nice guy but the guy can't even bat.. and he's the bangladesh captain. and khaled mashud i like the guy he's cheeky and a good wicket keeper but his a disgrace with the bat.. aftab hamed is a good hitter but gives away his wicket quicker than a light.. ashraful when i saw his performece against england i was impressed but it was short lived the guy is unconsistent..syed rasel who the hell is he? medium pace? my arss.. no batsmen gonna get scared with his crap pace. and sakibul hasan have you seen the guys face? it makes me sick.. he's a defensive player who scores run slower than a turtle.i could carry on and on.. but i dont wannna, cuz am a bangali after all. but it's time to be hard on those so called players and tell them that they playing for this great country of ours,when they put the bangladesh shirt on, they not just playing cricket they playing for all the people of bangladesh and all the countrys hope lies with them.
and 1 final soulution.. shariar nafees shoud be bangladesh captain. no more being soft its time to be hard and let the players no that if you dont perform your sacked! am tired of seeing us lose everytime it's time we make our voices heard.

Last edited by Ahmed_B; January 15, 2007 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: mod.edit: All-bold removed