View Single Post
Old January 14, 2007, 12:52 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

First of all, try to write in paragraphs. Your wall of BS gave me a headache.

World-class players don't grow on trees. You're somewhat right about Bashar and Pilot, because they are the most experienced yet performing below par. I'd like to see them both go, but after the WC and for good. I don't think there is a better captain than Bashar, Shahriar is not ready to take all that responsibility so soon.

Aftab is a good hitter and scores runs when we need it. His hitting abilities is what contributed to several of our major wins. Ashraful has disappointed us all, tell us something we don't know already.

As for Rasel, the guy hardly gets to play. His pace may not be exciting by your standard, he's capable of giving us an early breakthrough. Have you seen his performance in SL?

What's wrong with Sakib's face? Do you judge players by their looks? He's been the promising emerging player last year. He plays his shots correctly, has a decent strike-rate and bowls pretty good also. He's still young and inexperienced but you probably expect him to be Gilchrist?

I'll assume you're still going through a phase. Don't make silly comments like your 5 year old nephew can do better. If you don't know how to criticise sensibly nobody will take your arguement seriously here.