View Single Post
Old March 9, 2007, 10:17 AM
Cricket Legend

If that is the case, then you would also predict Bangladesh World Cup 2007 champions right? Your logic of supporting a team and making a prediction of an outcome of a match does not make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
Fazal I knew you were gonna write that... initially I wanted to write more to explain how it might affect the team (knowing it's you I am replying to) then decided against it thinking I am not really arguing over anything, just thought you would actually show the f****** SPIRIT.

I think it's my lack of complete thoughts that never gets the message across.

Bangladesh TEAM consists of 11 players on the field + 140 million players off field. Everyone has to play together to achieve something. What do you think when people talk about "home court advantage" mean?

Since you will most likely not be in the stadium, you may think your thoughts will not affect the team. You are posting on a WORLD WIDE WEB.. anyone has access to your posts, including yes our players....

When fans show doubt, this doubt will eventually get to the team (you think they don't have a smart brain like yours?)..... I hope I don't have to write further...cuz I feel I am writing an essay w/o getting credit for it.

Here is a scenario:
Tamim and Sakib never played India before. This is a very new experience for them. They need our absolute trust and support....If Tamim and Sakib finds out the whole country thinks they can beat the shitt out of any team in the world, they WILL make every bowler crap in their pant.. but if they see most are doubting with their huge brain, the doubt will reflect in their batting style.... will end up in reckless or overly cautious - restricted batting....

Now I am a feeling your next post will be on a sentence you pull out of this post and counter it in a way that will have no relevance to team SPIRIT. Or it will be something similar to "I think you are thinking a bit too much" - maybe... but better than primitive thinking...

Banglacricket is not for debating and fighting all time.... Show some SPIRIT for a change.... your character is becoming more and more repulsive as I engage convo with you other than team selection....

:f lag::fla g: