View Single Post
Old September 24, 2007, 06:49 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainab
It has been mindblowing to witness the way this young team from pakistan nd India has performed after being eliminated ungraciously from the super 8 of the last world cup. I have nothing but admiration for these 2 young captains. Fortunately for them, they have a good team who wants to win, and that is 100% of the hurdle.
Unfortunately, Bangladesh players with the exception of a few players are very young and immature. They cannot play smart cricket. To win matches, you have to be mentally strong, play according to the demands of the game and dont throw your wickets away lke schoolboys.
Each team they play against will pounce upon their weakness. In my opinion, they should just play first class cricket and just play associate international teams e.g. Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda, ireland, Scotland and all some of th othet teams in Asia and Europe. They should withdraw from Test cricket until they are truly ready. They lose all the time, cant even complete 3 days, always lose by an innings, real humiliation for them all the time. It was a disaster in Sri Lanka. All these defeats play on their mind and prevents them from performing better, because they always feel that will fail.
did you notice bro? after how long bangladesh played their 1st test in SL tour? they were doing well once. nobody could but bangladesh almost got'em in bangladesh. if you don't play for more than a year it gonna be hard for you. ICC kept busy only top teams. they not thinking about team like bangladesh. anywayz time to play with kenya, scotland, ireland, canada and few others, i don't think it's a good Idea. time of doing that is over. it should be done before. now you put them in there and we have to start from the beginnings.