View Single Post
Old January 18, 2009, 09:37 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar
I made a 'pon' to stop smokin weed if we won. Gladly I dont have to undergo the excruciating ordeal. BUT, this game has been the GREATEST NATURAL HIGH compared to any hardcore drugs or enlightenment inducing meditation. Just loved each and every moments of it. I hope this loss will only regalvanize the players to just produce some other earth shattering results like 6/5. IF they apply the same concetration, discipline and bowl with their hearts out replicating the previous game, they can sure get Aussies under 82. Just watch.

Long live Bangladesh.
Yeah, right!!!
only bowlers are there in the team to play good cricket. then why are we playing those idiot batsmen but sakib/roqibul???? we can only pick 11 bowlers and may be we can get the win. what do you say?? man, try to get that our bowlers are doing really really good now but they could be out of form. but our batsmen??they never come in the form that they are gonna outta form. try to pray for our batsmen that they also put some good show with the bat. i wish we could get only 20 runs more that day. then even murali can't dare to chase that after those 2 wickets of sakib. who knows??? but i am sure if we could get those 2 lbws of Shanga and Maharoof then game was ours to be taken for sure.