View Single Post
Old March 30, 2013, 03:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
But we are not on top yet. And this thread is hardly going over the top. We were frustrated by bees,floodlights and the rain, and yet we leveled a series against a top ODI team. So it helps to let some of that frustration out in this thread.

And how do you say without rain this wasn't possible? Did God tell you that himself over phone?

Seriously, don't rain on anyone's parade please. Sorry, this was a little harsh I guess but I don't like it when people drag God's name into things.
Not everyone would see one thing and come to the same conclusion. To me it was over the top and some. We should be matured by now. We can agree to disagree.

without the rain ... see my previous post.

No, God doesn't tell me His decisions over the phone. He don't have to. When you achieve something you are to be humble not arrogant. That is where the thanks comment came from.

Acting childish while trying to show up others is not a parade I want to be part off. Right is totally opposite of wrong. If I think something is wrong I will put my 2 cents no matter what you or others think. Thank you and have a blessed day!!