View Single Post
Old November 30, 2012, 09:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

This jersey is nice. I definitely feel the look they were going for, with the red and green blending in with the yellow in the middle. The texture also looks superior to other jerseys, but it could just be an illusion, and we won't really know if we received better material or not.

The biggest complain about this jersey however is that Sahara is written in too big of a size and too bold of a font. And very close to the word Bangladesh too. Every time you look at the jersey, it's impossible to make out the words Bangladesh without imagining the word Sahara too.

I don't care if Indians don't mind it in their jerseys, but I feel we should. But all in all, with the uniqueness this jersey presents, ( and not too unique as in gaudy like those black and yellow sleeves tiger stripes jerseys at one time), I give this outfit a 7/10.

Btw, those tiger stripe jerseys are considered classics by some people, to each his own.