View Single Post
Old February 7, 2009, 02:05 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarufH
This is really messed up. Here we have Mash saying Kolkata is neighbor and cared about BD cricket and he was honored to play alongside Dada.. and they are already screwing with his head...

Man... this is total BS......freaken (some) indians cant see a BD player earn $600,000.... and they are perfectly fine to give that or more money away to british or even some amateur white (excuse my racial comment, but it's true) player.
Buddy tone down please. Ganguly = a Indian but he doesn't represent whole of India, If you are abusing whole of India then you are also abusing Sharuk who paid for Mortaza.

Besides I doubt Ganguly will say such a thing!! the above is the only link this news is available, is there any other good link ? I doubt the source not Ganguly, you will hear from him soon.

Dont call us Racists because we are not.The money paid to England players are worth it because of the potential market in England so as the money paid for Mortaza is worth it because he represents lot of Bangladeshis.