View Single Post
Old December 9, 2013, 04:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
well postcount=participation, no point having bosta vora knowledge and you share it once in a blue moon

thats like saying you'll take ash's flashy 20 over a kaedge 100...well both might be same but that 100 will give us some score to bowl at

anyway nice pics
Around in 2006/07 we discussed in BC that members are increasing and the amount of posts are getting bigger too. And lot of members were trying to increase the number of posts deliberately, it was intentional and the quality was going down. We had seen too many duplicate threads, same thngs happening repeatedly. We see these things now a days too. But no complain in this regard.

I guess your comment 'bosta vora knowledge' was a bit hursh to those who writes less but read a lot. There are lot of people who talk less but listen a lot. I don't find anything wrong with that. I comment less but always come here in BC. Like me there are many people. You cannot say bosta vora knowledge. This is rude.

Regarding Ash's 20: I didn't mention any 20 run innings I said for the sake of watching any cricket innings I would watch a good 100 rather than a crap 200.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ