View Single Post
Old March 26, 2020, 08:50 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb

I am in front line and I am seeing that top small percentage who are getting super sick.. I am not allowing anyone in my family who is older to come anywhere near me anytime soon. I just hope they don't catch it from somewhere else.

I am exposed to this virus constantly every single day. But that's my job. If I had a job where there is option to stay home and stay away from ppl - just bymyself - I would feel extremely lucky.

anyways stay safe. And don't take it lightly. Like i said majority of you will probably be ok but you can't guarantee that you won't be the cause of someone dying or getting super sick.

We should be thanking the doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel who are on the front line of the war against corona. You guys are the heroes in this war, knowingly putting your life at risk to save lives. You guys are working tirelessly round the clock as hospitals are getting swamped by patients. I hope and pray that you come out of this safely as a conqueror.

I miss normal life. I miss going to work on a crowded subway, I miss my morning chit chat with coworkers. But I am glad that I am home and not outside. Hope things will get better soon and we get back to our normal lives