View Single Post
Old September 15, 2012, 01:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarufH
I wonder if BCB has any connection with higher end sport media firms like ESPN. Heck, I even wonder if they received a copy of this tender.
Can Sahara connection make any difference? I mean they are affiliated with two test nation and should have experience in working with media firms.

Read -
Summary of the Tender Terms-ITWMR

I believe ESPN-STAR knows about it and espncricinfo has published a news on this yesterday. There are not too many test nation in the world and it's assumable that big company's agencies and sales wings often keep an eye on things.

But you never know the politics behind it, perhaps everyone knows about, but they did not bid intentionally. They probably want a local company go for it cheaply and then they will buy that and produce it.

For example If channel nine buys it then they might sell it to STAR, STAR might produce it and stream it to their channel. It happened during BPL.

So fingers are crossed.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ