View Single Post
Old February 28, 2009, 08:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
My opinion:

With whatever information we have on hand at this moment, we can tell the following.

1. There was definitely a group of the most rotten poshus who did the massacre.

2. [Excluse the magic numbers, but it's reasonable to think of it this way in my regard] That group may not have been more than 200 jawans, with only probably 20/30 of them in the core.

3. Before this happened, these rotten animals started to spread talks about their salary woes, disrespectful remarks by seniors, and so on. The aim was probably to take emotional control over a lot of jawans.

4. At the time when the massacre happened, these animals took the charge, and did the initial damage.

5. Seeing the massacre happening, and that they are all now in trouble due to killing so many officers, many jawans gave in. The 'emotional' factor played a huge role in this.

6. The dhorshon and descruction started. I believe that the dhorshon was the act of folks within the 200/300 jawans involved in the event. For destruction, it was mostly the jawans who gave in at the early stage due to their salary woes. They went and burnt cars (including my fufu's car).

7. The animals involved with the primary attack (the 200/300 prime kuttar bachchas) are among the FIRST ones who left the compound.

8. The ones inside the compound doing more damage were the emotionally involved ones.

9. The ones who surrendered when army came in, most of them I would not put too much effort on. If they were involved with the killings, they wouldn't have been there till then.
Makes true sense.