View Single Post
Old July 24, 2009, 10:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

A very good thread!
Would Allah forgive me for performing cruelty and pain upon another of HIS living creation that HE, Allah created himself and gave precious life to it Himself?!
We are mis guided and misformed in a human society where our mind and body is plagued with hate, lies. torture, fakeness, plastic, back-stabbing, corruption, dishonesty, unfaithfulness to your family and to yourself, excessive lust, greed, murder, lack of compassion, lack of empathy, far from the good nature, impatience etc. All these are visible in the lives of these terrorists' and their organizations' minds. Truly these people are disconnected with Allah...they are disturbed induviduals who are simply big on the verbal rituals and nothing on true soul searching and conecting his real inner-self with the Ever beautiful Allah, our creator! If they did, they could not have nonchalantly or even just hatefuly stop another living being's life, stop that heart, Wow, end of a dream, Bam! Hindu or Moslem, poor or rich, gay or brown! Because the Islam I see and get energized by that must teaches love and bonding and excepting and caring for all living being because He created them. I simply understand it this way, hurting or killing God's creation is same as hurting and killing God.