View Single Post
Old August 3, 2012, 11:09 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Not that I give a rat's @$$ as to what happens in and to Pakistan, I don't see Imran Khan Niazi doing the right thing for a variety of reasons. The right thing to do would be to:

1. Acknowledge the whole truth. Stop saying "East Pakistan" nahole abar hat bhangbo, mone achhe Chittagong-er kahini? Bangalir mair bhuli g'esosni beyadober hola beyadob?

2. Educate your people about the real truth, not the watered down version.

3. Stop harassing and and in some cases killing and terrorizing the tiny number of people in your own country, namely Karachi, who want the truth to be told. My pious and devout friend and soul-sister Saadiya Ahmed, 25 and an ethnic Sindhi, is one such HR activist and truth seeker who even at this age has survived no less than 11 assassination attempts on her young life from Army backed Islamist death squads.

4. Hold war crimes trials as per the Simla Agreement.

5. Get what remains of your country to formally apologize to Bangladesh and the world for your crimes against humanity and the Bangladeshi people.

6. Offer reparation, the type Germany pays to Israel.

7. Take your people, including Bangali Razakars and Razpols, out of Bangladesh because they love to wave the Pakistani flag and don't believe in Bangladesh anyway.

It is shameful that we actually maintain diplomatic relations with Pakistan despite the fact that NONE of the above has happened. It is amusing however to observe how a certain type gets all touched and ready to cuddle when any Pakistani politician has anything halfway decent to say about us, no matter how much it falls short of the real necessity. That particular type has the typical Bangali petit bourgeois sweet tooth with strong preference for foreign, in this case Pakistani, sweets on their eager and salivating tongues.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)