View Single Post
Old March 2, 2013, 05:41 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Bhai, I was not questioning about how many quran mahfils Sayeedi did or why Jamat played anti-bangladesh role in 71 or why all the accused jamat leaders are innocent. I am also not questioning about how "choritroban" they are. You think they are innocent and I Dont. But thats another issue. Lets agree to disagree..

My question was about today's Jamat. That is, Jamat of 2013. Jamat claims to be an Islamic party. Correct me if I am wrong but To me, an Islamic party should follow all the rules and regulations of Islam, they should deviate themselves from other political parties based on their behavior and their ethics, Right?..Islam forbids violence, killing innocent people, does not support destroying public properties. Islam safeguards freedom for religious minorities.. But today we see that Jamatis are calling hartals, burning cars, killing bus drivers, police officers, derailing trains, attacking Hindus, planting bomb in train and streets. Are all these activities approved by Islam? Or is it just another BAL/Indian propaganda against Touhidi Jonota?

You said "if you call another Muslim a nastiq and its false, then you become that". So true bhai and as a practicing Muslim, we must refrain ourselves from calling others Nastik. But I see Jamatis are labelling Shahbagis as Nastik like there is no tomorrow.
Try to understand the situation here, some of those leading the Shahbag movement are atheist blasphemers who have openly insulted the religion of the majority - I have yet not seen one user on this forum condemn these groups of people except what I have seen is the excuse of let them have the freedom of speech. The scholars are right to declare some of those bloggers as nastiq, but I have not yet heard a scholar say all of those gathering Shahbag are nastiq because that is wrong. In my opinion the people are ignorant of the reality of the situation. Back to the point of the bloggers, it is dangerous for the country to be led by these types of people. Why? If these types of people are leading Shahbag then obviously they have a sinister intent to change Bangladesh's religious character which will have an affect on the people's aqeedah (belief). This will obviously create the religious elite to erupt because what they see from their eyes is an attack on the religion in a massive scale! A group of people insulting the Islamic beliefs then leading an anti-religious movement that is supported by the government. The government not only supports the movement but provides these people with security. What else do you expect them to do?

I don't support violence or destroying property etc. but welcome to Bangladesh this always happens in all sides, Awami League and BNP have done this in the past. Jamaat's leaders are being executed in a political conspiracy under a corrupt government and their religious beliefs are being insulted openly allowed by the government. You expect in a country like Bangladesh people to take this matter lightly? Of course not. A week ago when they tried to demonstrate peacefully in Dhaka they were shot at deliberately by the police. Its impossible for them to hold peaceful demonstrations because the government does not want them to hold demonstrations since it will change the climax of the series of events, they want the whole country focused on Shahbag and not on the Islamic side.