View Single Post
Old June 9, 2012, 04:16 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: misbah ul haq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I would rate India the better side at the moment. You can set them any total in ODI's and they'll chase it down. Pakistan on the other hand have had many problems in the past chasing even half decent totals. Pakistan does have the better bowling attack but as we saw in the last ODI, it didn't hurt India much in the end as they scored 330 against their attack.

I would say India's also the better side in Tests. Pakistan's batting has improved tremendously in Tests but I don't think it has reached the level of India's just yet. I think it would be a great battle to see.

I rate both teams really highly. India has been woeful lately in their away tours but are still a good team in subcontinental conditions. Pakistan's been impressive as of late in Tests but have to see how they in away tours. I would love to see some Pakistan-India series again for sure.
in test matches your bowling attack wins u the match not ur batting. as india showed.in touring both england and australia. i think pakistN would beat india easily in tests and maybe lose the odis 3-2