View Single Post
Old May 19, 2013, 05:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol

I don't think im being an idiot, i'm being very logical. I out of most people don't want this to be 'faked' but due to straighforward reasoning one needs to ask themselves 'how?'.
Don't you think, only an idiot will look for logic and reasoning in a set of coincidents/miracle? Just look for the facts.... And that's in every report; facts like where she was, how much space she had, what she ate, what she did there etc.

Quote:
She looked fine when she got out. 17 days in the rubbles is no joke. Where did biscuits come from?
Most garments workers would carry buiscits kind of stuff for eating on the job. And the building had markets in first two floors, so buiscits must be in most of the shops... She could walk around and found such food scattered.

Quote:
I might sound as if I want this incident to be faked but i don't think all questions have been answered. And this is Bangladesh we are talking about. Anything can happen.
Yes, anything can happen.... But why would they fake it. Did anyone benefit out of it except the survivor and some satisfaction for the rescuers, who gets any benefit? No AL doesn't get benefit, rather people would say; had the government been efficient, more lives could have been saved, if we can get her alive after 17 days...

It's hard to believe... That's why it's a miraculous survival story...