View Single Post
Old February 4, 2008, 08:16 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Saeed Anwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufism
Hmmm, just what i feared. today's prothom-alo says it's a f*** Saudi citizen. Now they might ask to make some more Wahabi Madrassa.

http://www.prothom-alo.com/index.new...hp?nid=MTM4Mzg=

If this money was donated any one but a Muslim, you guys would have hailed it.
Many would have pointed out, how great non-Muslims are, and how great their heart is.

Now that a Muslim from a Muslim country, donated such a large amount to help out the victims, you put him down.

As soon as I read about the news of the donation, I prayed to Allah so that the donor is found to be a Muslim. Alhumdulillah, looks like Allah SWT accepted my Du'a.

Indeed, only a Muslim could have such a heart to donate selflessly, hiding himself from publicity for the pleasure of Allah MashaAllah! Whenever others donate, they always make sure, to have proper recognition for their contribution. If a non-Muslim would have donated this, you people would have started non-stop hartal till he is declared the next President of Bangladesh