Old January 23, 2006, 06:29 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorry
Quote:
Originally posted by Hatebreed
Man U is the greatest and one of the most reputable football club in the world

I disagree. It has to be Liverpool. They won 18 times Premier League and 5 times European cup compared to Manure who won 7 times premier League and 1 time European cup.
Hahaha so what? Liverpool won all those when the league was in four divisions with stale competition from the former league members..it was a joke!.. tell me how many times have they won it after the present and 'proper' premier league was formed in '92?? "ZERO".. zilch.. 'na-da'... and FIY, Man U won it 8 times (including 1st and 3 successive wins), and that's out of only 14 premierships played to this date...

also tell me when was the last time Liverpool completed the Premiership victory with a 6-1 thrashing of your favourite Arseanal?.. Liverpool's shining days in the premier league are long over..I should tell you they are my 2nd favourite team.. You should be more concerned about Arsenal's funeral.. you might wana change its dodgy name and called Doncaster-2 instead.. Wigan is replacing them quite well.. Manchester United is still the greatest club of all and you know it

Anyway I'm celebrating Man U's victory over Liverpool yesterday while Arsenal got beat by Everton.. tsk tsk