View Single Post
Old August 22, 2011, 08:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
NB: All Characters and events here are purely fictitious...Any resemblance with either dead or living is purely co-incidental

Stuart Law to Rajjak: why do you occasionally bowl Leg Side ?
Rajjak: bad habit
Law: let the series end, you need to work on stopping the leg side bowling

Law to Tamim: hey man, watched ur centuries vs England, u can bat well, bat whats happening now ???
Tamim: feeling some pressure to play somthing extraordinary.
Law: u need some attitude tuning, we will work when we are back at home after the series.

law to Riad: watched some of ur videos, some excellent knocks and some sissy knock ......
Riad: actually i get puzzled in the middle .... what should i do. i lose belief that i can do what team wants. so i start playing for my averages.
LAW: another case of mindset and attitude .......

LAW to Junaid and Imrul: hey buddies whats up:
Junaid: we were Siddons' best pupil
imrul: we want be urs too, tell us what to do ?
Law: play for the team, play for ur country, DONT PLAY FOR THE COACH, can you do it ???
both junaid and imrul: aaaa, uuuu, eeeee
LAW: perform in the field, not in the nets .......

law to shafiul and rubel: both of you are young and you try too much, u need to work on consistency, i will show you, also looking for a good bowling coach. i will make sure you are well prpared for WI

law to nafees and ashraful: whats ur problem ......
nafees: i am not sure whether i am still good for this level
ashraful: amar problem to keu jane na, keu bujhe na, but perform korte partesi na
Law: looks like these are hopeless ..... i need to have one more look.

law to shakib: (confidential)

finally ....

LAW: these are a nice bunch of people, but too much emotion, very little application and determination. need to work hard to rectify their attitude and mindset ......... anyway now need t prepare for the stupid questions for BD press and the need to tackle the ignorant BOARD directors, i am loving this challenge......