View Single Post
Old November 9, 2009, 10:54 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Naz_ca, always remember it is a Bangladeshi website and We here go by certain unwritten rulles of engagement, that is showing respect to elders and or to strangers, I would show respect to your father and mother even if I didn't know them and if I stumbled upon them in Scarborough, Ontario.

Please restrain yourself from calling someone a fool, retard or brainless not knowing what that person accomplished in his life. Remember, this is a Bangladesh cricket based cultural forum, not a sport bar and please remember, it is after all a sport related topic and we are simply talking about a sportsman and comparing his batting score with another, we may not agree upon what we induvidually beleive but no matter how emotional we get, we should not cross that line where we insult a person on mere disagreemant of 2 players accomplishment, especially when that person we are insulting contributed a lot to this forum, humanity and Bangladesh.

I wouldn't even bother to write this unless you and I, we spoke before regarding other things of life in this forum. Remember, you get respect only when we show respect to others.