View Single Post
Old November 25, 2004, 03:48 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Well first of all in our culture you r not suppose to fight with your boss/elders/coaches but pilots background suggests other wise. And that’s why even though he had a good cricket knowledge he failed as captain and I hope he never become one again. I have heard when Imran khan was captain of Pakistan no one could speak in front of him they were so afraid of him and also he didn’t gave anyone else the chance to criticize him as he performed…

And also Coach should know that most of these players have no educational background and that’s why I guess they don’t understand the importance of hard work. I guess he thought even though he gave them 2 choices every one will take the 2nd choice as the practice with national team suppose to be harder than the club… but as we all r - the lazy *** Bengali players took the 1st choice and that should tick any hardworking people off….

I guess until we get some more players with good background and pride we will be losing like these. And talking about pilot’s performance he is the best at this moment but with his behavior he will be best not great… Every one knows Mohammad Ali not for his fight only for his heart too but who remembers other fighters? …