View Single Post
Old November 9, 2008, 11:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

- Blunder from think tank in two consecutive matches. How can they even think about playing with this bowling line up? In the first match, we somehow get away, what happened today to our bowlers in expected as we are definitely a bowler short. Playing Nayeem as 5th bowler in SA? Ask Pailot whether he ever thought of playing Nayeem as 5th bowler in the Rajshahi team in BD.

- Disappointed with Imrul. I knew he is not that of a "talented" player, but expected better. He did not confident. Also I did not like his body language also, as if he himself don't believe that he belongs to this level

-One criticism to Sakib. He is trying to play cut shots very close to the body. even to the balls that are not short enough to cut. He is doing this regularly, got away before, not will not get away every time. We know same problem was one of the reason of Shahriar Nafees's downfall. Hope Sakib sorts this out quickly.

-Worried about Mashrafee. I am with resting Mashrafee in the 3rd ODI even if he is still fit, We just can't loose him in the test series.