View Single Post
Old August 29, 2012, 12:30 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Alastair Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by samircreep
Never have I travelled in an airlines whose only priority in life is to fudge people over...

My gf was traveling from Dhaka to Seoul on a work related trip. She had to catch a connecting flight from Kathmundu. Of course Biman was late leaving from Zia and she missed her which left Kathmundu while she was still stuck in Dhaka.

She approached a Biman officer for help. The guy told her to follow him. Of course she assumed that she would probably get assistance to get a new flight out of Kathmundu the same day, or tomorrow the very least. Instead, the Biman officer took her to the immigrations where he tried to convince the people there to cancel her visa, saying she can no longer go to Seoul!

We were dumbstruck, absolutely astonished.

Not a single taka of our hard earned money to will go to support this thuggery in the guise of a business. I am trying to convince everyone who listens to me to boycott Biman. Not that Biman would give a rat's *** of course.
So sorry to hear that story man.
This is an example of -
- Giving power to people who cant probably write a complete sentence in Bangla/English.
- Unqualified people hired by even more unqualified interviewers.

I have seen a sort of related story once i was traveling to Saudi. A White guy with his family was literally pleading to an airport official, calling them Sir, Sir, Sir for whatever reason- and the airport official was trying to ignore him, acting as if he owns the airport.

Just sad. There is something wrong in us Bangladeshis.