View Single Post
Old May 31, 2007, 01:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafin
I'd try to elaborate as much as I can.

Presently,bangladesh connects with internet through the 16 GB/s submarine cable,and a lot of ISP's use VSAT's too.T & T has imposed some heavy charges on the cable bandwidth,and there are reports that BTTB can not operate the switches properly,as a result, a big part of this bandwidth capacity remains unused.
No wonder BTTB cannot handle the switches properly. When I was in BD there was not a single university offering Computer Networking, which is a dedicated subject to networking. Besides no one was encouraging to study this type of subject.

But the good thing was in many universities they started Cisco courses like CCNA although the quality of the courses was in quistion. Equipments, teaching staff were not enough in that time. Hope situation is changed now.

How well we will run the system depends on how many quality engineers we are producing. This is a big ask. We need to build a good system consisting of good network engineers, good policies and good administrators.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ