View Single Post
Old March 25, 2007, 12:23 AM
Cricket Legend

I agree that there are numerous holes for misinterpretation in my original post and the thread title is somewhat misleading too. But discussions of match fixing rumors or accusing our players for possible involvement in match fixing were not the issues that I intended to raise in this thread.

This is a new kind of pressure, a new kind of threat for almost everyone involved in Bangladesh Cricket. And it requires guidance and awareness to deal with these pressures and threats.

Just look at all the photos and videos from Trinidad involving the fans and the players- you will know how easy it is reach our team and how intense is the extent of the threat. We need to recognize the existence of this threat and we need to examine and re-examine each other to protect ourselves from becoming a victim.

I hope our players and team management were well aware of the situation and stood hand-in-hand to safeguard each other and take us to a new level in World Cricket.

Thanks to my fellow BC members who stood tall to bridge the gaps in my original post.

Congratulations Tigers, you made us proud.
Let's start the Celebration.