View Single Post
Old March 6, 2013, 08:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
Same here Moc bhai. Pura thread e kono khobor nai, hotath kore aise ekta comment diyei dour !

Anyway, good to see BCB admins doing the right thing. As i mentioned it before, even Tamim and Shakib can't make Zim series due to injury then they should not be allowed to take part in IPL too. Matha betha bole school e jaba na, kintu thiki heavy metal concert e jaba, ta to hobe na !!!
Yeah I really liked their decision. They have to be strict on these matters. No favoritism will be accepted. You shouldn't keep the door open so that players can exploit the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
I agree too.

Not after the experience they have with ICL anyway!
Yeah. Club can't give them the name, fame and recognition worldwide. I think most of the players plays for their passion and each and everyone wants to play for the national team as long as possible.

Even players like Shakib and Tamim can't possibly put those league matches ahead of national duty. It's not like they are Gayle and all the clubs are going gaga over them. They hardly get any match in those leagues.They won't risk their whole international career for few matches in IPL. That's simple logic and if they ever decides to do so they know the cost I guess.